This is a personal invitation on behalf of the National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Oakland-Bay Area Chapter; to donate here; we need your help.
What’s in it for you?
- With your donation, you will support and nurture our young girls, ages 12 – 17 through our Positive Steps Mentoring Program.
- With your donation, girls will have the opportunity to attend college through our Scholarship Program, offering scholarships to students in Bay Area schools who are bound for a four-year college, JC/community college or trade school.
- With your donation, you raise awareness of HIV/AIDS among African American Women and the importance of being tested and knowing their status. You will communicate healthy lifestyle alternatives that prevent and reduce the chance of contracting HIV/AIDS.
- With your donation, you will sponsor various “Sistahs Getting Real About HIV/AIDS” related activities such as speaker forums, educational seminars, and testimonies in the form of “living and thriving with HIV/AIDS” in San Francisco, Oakland, and throughout the Bay Area.
- With your donation, you are investing in the education of future leaders and providing programs, which will increase the participation of women and girls in the economic, civic, entrepreneurial and human service arenas.
- With your donation, you are giving the world the next Michelle Obama, the next Oprah, the next Madam C.J. Walker.